One of the web rings this blog is on (RevGalBlogPals) has a "Friday Five," where folks list five of whatever the prompt is. This week, it's to name five things you believe, silly or otherwise. Here is my Friday Five - I'd love to know yours.
1. I am a beloved child of God and so is everyone else.
2. Road trips are a necessary part of life (especially with good friends who get more than a little punchy the longer you're on the road).
3. Poor spelling is a sign of genius.
4. Loving community is the key to happiness.
5. God is love and those who abide in love abide in God and God abides in them.