What? She’s updating? I know, I know, I’ve been terrible and then some. Apparently having low levels of Vit D really takes the energy out of you and so blogging has not been on my to-do list. But – large exclamation here – now that I’ve come back from the RevGalBlogPal conference, I think it’s only right that I do so. Plus, thanks to my $500 blood tests I know about the D thing and have been taking pills and my energy is back, baby!
Thus in honor of that, here’s the Friday Five from the RevGals.
1) Do you remember your first best friend? What did you do together? Are they still in your life?
My first best friend as a classmate named Nikki. We were in kindergarten together and had sleepovers and other such fun. I have a strong memory of watching a movie with cheesy dinosaurs and humans fighting them. Nikki disappeared from my life some time that year, after giving me a teddy bear I still have, also named Nikki. She and her family moved away, I think, but to my young self it was like she just disappeared into thin air.
2) Did you ever have to move away or have your best friend move away from you?
Er, see above? And sure, since then I have often moved and thus said goodbye to several good friends.
3) Are there people in your life now that you can call 'friend'?
Yes, thank goodness! Lots, actually.
4) What are some of your favorite things to do with your friends?
Travel!!! Oh, yes, also I love to cook with them, watch movies, laugh, drink wine, walk, laugh, tell stories, laugh.
5) What is a gift friendship has given you?
I’m going to go with everything!